Clean toilet label
Not only families with children know the problem: You're out and about in the city and suddenly the moment comes when the range of stores and places of interest fades into the background and only one thing remains of interest - the nearest toilet.
Apart from the public toilets there are seven restaurants in the city centers of Villingen-Schwenningen, which keep their toilets ready for all visitors, locals and guests - even if they do not eat or drink anything.
The restaurants participating in the action are:
- Fürstenberg's Irish Pub, Romäusring 21, VS-Villingen
- Café Dammert, Rietstraße 30, VS-Villingen
- Eiscafé Zampolli, Rietraße 33, VS-Villingen
- Bildergasse, Niedere Straße 63, VS-Villingen
- Gasthaus Rebstock, Niedere Straße 61, VS-Villingen
- Fürstenberg's Irish Pub, Kronenstraße 24, VS-Schwenningen
- VAU Bistro-Restaurant, Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 18, VS-Schwenningen
These restaurants are clearly recognizable by the "nice toilet" logo on the entrance door.
Find faster with the city map!